Re: [NTLK] Paging Card

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 20:50:32 EDT

HEY ED i just might be able to help you with the kenwood problem. if your
cd player is model DP-M98 then make me an offer. i have two cartridges for
mine and i also have the kenwood 200 cd player (anniv gift 8-)) so i dont
use my cartridges as much.....btw i still have the full kenwood component
system and it is used everyday, everything but the turntables. the
autoreverse tape deck is under my monitor while i turn all my cassingles
into mp3's thru my pc.

LAG

I have an old Kenwood