Re: [NTLK] PIM suggestions

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:49:02 EDT

On 24 Oct 2002, at 16:28, Robert Benschop wrote:

> I beg your pardon?
>
> I connect my Newt through NCU, export type I choose CO and done,
> that's all, been working for years...
>
> Maybe you can elaborate on what you're doing exactly ?

Oh....

I have to admit, I didn't actually try it, I was reading through all the
help files and instructions, and it said it only worked with NCK.

If you're making it work, and I don't doubt you, I will just ignore the
help files and try your way.

I think that, for once, RTFM failed me here and I should have just
gone with the male instinct to just blindly try something.

Thanks. I really appreciate the help. I will report back later tonight
after I'm successful.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."