Re: [NTLK] Newton Press X MacOS 9.1 ??

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:36:59 EST

I can create text books with no problems, but if I add an image to a file
(be it empty or not) then NewtonPress quits immediatelly or quits on my next
action.

I'm using photoshop or graphic converter to prepare the images - they are
all 4bit grayscale and I tested saving as .pict .eps .tiff with no success.

At this point my installation of NewtonPress works pretty well with text but
did not work at all with images. Is this a common issue?

--lpetroni