Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Gear

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 07:11:59 PDT

From: Patrick Jendraszak <patrickj_at_stluke.org>
Date: Mon Apr 7, 2003 8:56:30 AM America/Indianapolis
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Gear
Marcus:

I take it that you have used the PocketPC side by side with the Newton.
I don't know if others on the list might be curious or not ... but does
it have features for your job/business that you didn't have with your
Newton? Is it just making life easier in terms of syncing to needed
business contact software on your PC? I'm curious, because I was one of
the early converts to an HP Jornada, and later found that it just
didn't meet my needs.

Patrick

Cleve's Conundrum:
Those who become part of a larger picture
Don't appear any smaller.

A message from Patrick Jendraszak

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html