Re: [NTLK] problem syncing Newton with Palm

From: Darrell Greenwood (lists1_at_telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 15:14:07 PST

On 2/17/03 at 4:04 PM -0600, Jeff Abbott wrote :

>Would one solution be to junk Palm Desktop and find an old copy of
>Claris Organizer, presumably v2?

Claris is on UNNA. This is where I got it. Install and synching was easy.

<http://www.unna.org/unna/macos/ClarisOrganizer2.0.sit>

<http://www.unna.org/unna/macos/Claris_Organizer_2.0v2_Updater.sit>

Maybe the route would be to synch the current contents of your Newton
with Claris and NCU to your computer. Once you've got that working,
then worry about synching it with the Palm. (As far as I can
see/know/have experienced the output files produced are identical
formatting except for Creator/Type.)

Cheers,

Darrell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html