Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL PrelimBinaries 1.0

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 11:48:42 PST

Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> wrote:
> I apologize about this problem.
   No apology necessary. I was curious to see how this worked under OS8 (since that was mentioned) and couldn't find a way to get to the files.

> Anyway. I've uploaded a disk image that works with DiskCopy 6.3.3 here.
   Thanks.

> I only put MacOS specific files there (i.e.
> Delivery, NSOF To XML Converter X and DropNote
> are not there).
   Does this mean those of us with less than OSX need not bother? I'm running OS 8.6 on both of my Macs and have no real need or desire (ir hardware) to go to X.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html