[NTLK] Newt sale

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 04:14:33 EST

I keep getting the list, I keep reading the list, but I stopped using
the Newt. I have tried to sell it before, but then couldn't part with
it. Now I should, cause I don't use it. A year and a half ago? I paid
about (guessing here) $275-$300 for it. I won it off ebay and then
bought a wavelan silver card and a newt keyboard. And a professional
stylus. So here it is:
Newt u2000 (2100)
32mb Pretec Card
Original Stylus
Professional weighted New Stylus (it's awesome)
2 Serial Adaptors (one in the original package)
Perfect Newt Keyboard w/original case
Wavelan Silver WiFi Networking Card
33.6 Hayes Fax/Modem PC Card
Here's the skinny on the Newt, it works perfectly, the battery holds
something of a charge. It has all latches and port coverings (except
for the pc card space-taker-upper). It has a small crack in the bottom
left hand of it's casing and it has a scratch on the screen (small,
small)right above the left side (about an inch?)of the "dock." When I
got it, I thought it was going to be a tragedy, but it was never, ever
a problem. But, it is a blemish. I will NOT separate these items for
sale. Anybody want to tell me what I can reasonably expect in terms of
offers for the setup? Anybody want to buy this setup? What if it were
owned by the most minor of celebrities? Anybody have any old g3 macs
they want to trade?
Let me know...

geoffrey
shatten22_at_mac.com