Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Keith McComb (kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 08:28:38 PDT

In all fairness, though, I HAVE seen a lot of warning messages from Woo
concerning Ferdi. Some of them do seem to at least skirt the line of
helpful advice to bashing.

I am NOT, however, claiming knowledge of whether Mr. Ozguner is good or bad.
The only transaction I ever had with him was one that should have garnered
ME a bad rep, yet he was the soul of courtesy concerning it. (E-bay
auction; I forgot about my winning due to some things, and he waited some
time before a POLITE letter asking me about it.)

Yes, he may have a bad history. Ask this, though: what is the most recent
bad transaction with him. If quite recent, then by all means, let the buyer
beware. If it was some time ago, then perhaps whatever made Mr. Ozguner a
risk before has been dealt with, and he should be given a chance to rebuild
his reputation.

Just my $0.03 as well.

Keith McComb