Re: [NTLK] Backdrop Buttons in Notepad

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 08:33:26 PDT

   I think that the backdrop buttons register themselves as AuxButtons,
which automatically show up in Notepad. I don't know if there's a
(ready-made) way to disable this, but I'll look into it (of course
there is - just change a viewSetupFormScript somewhere..) I've heard
(but never tried) that Avi's backdrop can use TapBar modeules, and I
don't think those show up as regular AuxButtons.

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html