Re: [NTLK] OT: Dictatorial Powers

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 17:18:58 PDT

All that's needed here is to have an amendment that allows state
governors to appoint temporary representatives until elections can be
held. This does not create a police state nor is the suggestion that the
President have dictatorial powers. Please reread the article.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net