Re: [NTLK] OT: Dictatorial Powers

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:50:38 PDT

on 06/19/03 8:18 PM, Mark at markr13_at_comcast.net wrote:

> All that's needed here is to have an amendment that allows state
> governors to appoint temporary representatives until elections can be
> held. This does not create a police state nor is the suggestion that the
> President have dictatorial powers. Please reread the article.

As long as the Governors are required to replace each Representative with a
person of the same political party, great. I know I wouldn't feel very
represented by someone of like mind to Virginia's current governor.

- Eric.

Don't let ANYONE else make a fool of you!  If you want something done
right, you've got to do it yourself!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html