Re: [NTLK] Can't connect via Belkin USB/serial adapter

From: Ian Moffatt (ianmoff_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 00:28:44 PST

> CONFIGURATION:
> I'm running OS 9.1 on a 266mhz iMac and trying to connect to a Newt
> 2100.
> Even downloaded the "OS 9.x" driver from Belkin.com.

So am I sort of (9.2 and 10.2.4 ) and thru an Entrega hub. A couple of
times when it won't connect I just pull out the Belkin and put it back!

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but it's plugged into the hub
nearest the power lead.

Just tried it and OK.

In NCU Preferences I have 'Listen for Newton device on'
AppleTalk
Serial on USB

Both boxes checked.

I have a habit of turning AppleTalk off so I keep having to go back and
reset it. Does changing your AppleTalk settings work?

HTH

Ian

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.moff/home.html