[NTLK] Best Ethernet Card?

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 12:32:06 PST

Hello all,

Im a newbie and am waiting for delivery of my $190 2100 from J & K. ~I
cannot wait, I have heard so many good things about the quality of Newton's
they ship.

I want to connect to my iMac via ethernet to avoid serial/USB and use the
Newt for email on its own on the road etc. What card do you recommend? I
have read the links previously posted and elsewhere, but wonder what the
community elders recommend personally.

Also, on my travels I haven't seen much in the way of printing. Can the Newt
print directly except for using infra red? I am sure it could- but how?

Little questions for a little person!

Ta

David Mills
Teacher of Design & Technology