Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: kallisys?

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 10:02:37 PST

> For my part, I have more feeling for the Iraqis that Saddam
> Hussein has killed over the past 10 years while the precious European
> community and their sacred UN has done nothing but hold discussions
> and print paper.

For one, Woodrow Wilson is considered responsible for the creation of
the UN, not anyone of the European continent. And , two, why is it our
problem if Sudamn killed a milion people in his country? Make no
mistake, if Sadhamm wasn't sitting on the world's 2nd largest supply of
oil in the world, we wouldn't be over there *liberating* the people of
their tyrant leader.

I just feel sorry for the people of North Korea, they are sitting the
world's 2nd largest supply of natural gas. So of course, we will be
*liberating* them next.

> Regards,

Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html