[NTLK] [OT] Re: kallisys?

From: Lou Forlini (lforlini_at_sspi-software.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 10:03:39 PST

At 11:52 AM -0600 3/20/03, Nathan Turnage wrote:
>*Defend* ourselves from Iraq?! Um, ok. Sure Saddam sucks, but what has
>he done to us that we need to *defend* ourselves against? Don't believe
>the propagander.

    If you truly don't think that Iraq's chemical, biological, and
possibly nuclear weapons wouldn't be supplied to terrorists to be
used against the U.S., *you* are the victim of "propagander". I
can't believe that we lost 3000 people in one day, and you've already
forgotten.

>I agree that it can be harmful to the Newton community if Paul is no
>longer a part of it.

    By Paul's actions, he removed himself from the community,
obviously to "punish" us for being "bad". At the very least, it's a
silly, childish move for those who were depending on his products.

    Regards,

    - Lou Forlini
      Software Engineer
      System Support Products, Inc.