Re: [NTLK] Special treatment for newbies?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 02:01:08 PST

on 3/24/03 9:59 PM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_comcast.net wrote:

> Just a thought. I'm not sure anything really needs to be done, since the
> most oft-repeated newbie questions are answered so quickly that they real=
ly
> don't influence the overall content of the list much.

Yeah. I suppose we waste more bandwidth talking about Noutine Poutine=81 than
answering newbie questions=AE. ;-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murder=
itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." --Joh=
Adams

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html