Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Jonathan Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 01:55:23 PST

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 12:45 AM, Peter Cameron wrote:

> No, cheese curds are young cheddar cheese in its natural, random
> shape and form. To make cheddar, the curds are processed into blocks
> and aged.

So, that Chilly Beach cartoon didn't get it right. I feared so. I was
hoping I could imitate it, or get really close with cottage cheese. I
faked it with american cheese that I crumbled, but I guessed that it
wasn't very close. It did have a weird texture, though, so I couldn't
have been too far off. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
mailto:<jonglass_at_usa.net>