[NTLK] Price estament for a Newt and more, considering selling

From: Frank DelCarlo (fsdbad_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 13:22:45 PST

I am considering selling my MP 2100 to a friend and
was wondering what a fair price to ask would be. Here
is what I have:

MP 2100 in excellent condition (one small, .5 mm, pit
on the screen everything else pristine)
Rechargeable battery in working condition: about 8
hour continual use time
9 W AC adapter
Serial dongel
Serial cable
Keyboard: missing one rubber foot but other wise near
new condition
Original stylus
Leather zippered Targus case
28.8 modem
56k/Ethernet combo card, the modem works the ethernet
does not
A 20 MB and a 4 MB storage card
Several CD’s of shareware Including an UNNA CD I
bought
A nifty UNNA newton button

I am selling the Newt and my iMac so I buy a laptop
that will best serve my needs. I went to This Old
Newt and also Gem Enterprises.com and estimate all
this stuff to be worth about $400 as a good deal.
Does this sound reasonable to others?

Thanks for the input!!

Jurassic