Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 10:46:48 PST

Like most things, it's the software that needs to still be written. Soybo
is cool, but xml-rpc has been around for a while. its just some glue, a web
interface (via php) and an AAA backend (which is using mysql!).

There is nothing revolutionary about it, you could do this before. Tow has
just lowered the bar of entry by providing some nice glue software bits.
It's cool, don't get me wrong. But...

There is still a lot of code to be written to do useful stuff.

-andy diller

--On Sunday, March 30, 2003 5:20 PM -0500 John Acuff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html