Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 10:48:46 PST

MMM, just how would you access it? Maybe if it was a text file. But if you
forgot your 36meg PowerPoint Presentation, having some sort of Soybo client
on the newton is going to do you any good at all.

And you would do this over a modem?

-andy diller

--On Sunday, March 30, 2003 1:38 PM -0800 "Gregory J. Wayman"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html