Re: [NTLK] ipod sux

From: Byron Han (han_at_hanchenson.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 16:44:17 PST

FYI there is a battery replacement program available from apple as well
as from a third party provider as well.

http://pdasmart.com/ipodpartscenter.htm - $68
http://www.info.apple.com/support/applecare_products/service/
ipod_service.html - $99

so perhaps the gentleman creator of the referenced movie, as well as
those who would promulgate his incorrect information, should have done
a bit more research (all I did was google "ipod battery replacement")

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html