Re: [NTLK] Another USB to Serial adapter question

From: Gabriela & Radek (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 10:11:37 PDT

Hi,
I'm on digest so took a little while to get back. I can speak only about
stealth serial port from GeeThree. It fits in the port where modem card
normally sits. It means you swap modem for a stealth card.
GeeThree card worked great for me as they have drivers for MacOS 9 and
MacOS X too. I believe that people on the list where successfully using
also Keyspan USB-> Serial adapters. Just in the case you are using
built-in modem.
Radek