[NTLK] Help with PowerTrans

From: Sarfaraz Dawoodi (sarfaraz.dawoodi_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 06:51:21 PDT

If you don't know what PowerTrans is, then ignore the rest of this
message...

If anybody out there has PowerTrans 3.2. Would you send me all the
Spanish related packages so that I can learn Spanish. I bought PT years
ago to learn German but I now want to resurrect it to learn Spanish but
I can't find my original install files. I think it's legitimate to just
send me the Spanish packages as:

a) You would only be giving me something I already bought (it would be
like restoring a backup)
b) The files would be useless without the software which I already have.

here's hoping...

Sarfaraz Dawoodi

Sarfaraz Dawoodi
Technical Director