[NTLK] e-Mate for sale in Phoenix...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 10:09:28 PDT

Hello folks,
Sadly, finances are getting tight for me. I'm a full-time disabled
student and my van just did another $200 nasty on me. I need to buy art
supplies for my art class. Bills are due, etc. I have been putting this
off, hoping that things would improve for me. They haven't. So, I must
sell something that is of enough value that I can catch up with the red
ink in my bank account. I want to "keep it in the community," so I am
not even going to bother with eBay. Here's what I have to sell:

I am selling my eMate with upgraded Newer Ram chip. Rebuilt
hinge-spring (no damaged video cable!) I had the battery pack rebuilt
last year and it still has a great charge-life. The keyboard is fully
functional, no dead keys. The exterior is scuffed in a couple spots,
but the screen is great, no scratches. The backlight is awesome as I
don't use it. I'll leave it fully loaded with the applications that I
have on it. (I can't remember what they are now, but they are useful if
you are a writer. It has the Newton Print Pack in there, but I have to
keep the cable as I use it for my non-Apple printer.) I have no extra
memory cards for it. I will include the charger for the unit. I will
also include a copy of the CD that Apple shipped with it.

I honestly would prefer to not ship it (due to costs in shipping!) But,
if I must ship, then you'll have to cover the shipping too. I am hoping
I can get enough money out of this to pay for the whammy on my van and
buy my art supplies for school. I am asking $375. I have no idea if
that is way too high. if it is, let me know and I'll see if I can see
things your way. Thanks in advance folks. I hope someone can help me
out here.

Timothy in Phoenix.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html