[NTLK] Chatbuddy Settings for AIM Bridge - Help!

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 22:52:01 PDT

Hi Colin-

Could you give me the specific settings I need to apply to ChatBuddy? Have you had success doing this on your Newton? When I tryed to log on to the address you provided with ChatBuddy, the log on went through fine, but the Console lines stopped at one then disconnected after a few seconds. I think I must have something wrong or missing in the Chatbuddy connection settings. Thanks for any help.

-Dave

--
---
David Deranian