[NTLK] What next?

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 23:21:42 PDT

Sorry for all the questions. I think I have the SER-001 all done. I've
put it back together. I'm trying to use Escale to connect to the MP
without using Classic. I have a USB-DB9 connector, and a DB9-Serial
connector. The USB-DB9 connector is made by AirLink, if it matters.

I've got the Newton all plugged in, and I'm expecting something to
happen. Escale doesn't see anything. I turn the Newton on, still
nothing.

Is something supposed to happen? The problem is that it could be that
the SER-001 is not seated, or the cables don't work, or a software
issue. Too many things to track at once.

Any tips for a newbie?