Re: [NTLK] Ladys and Gentlemen, we have a new rumor!

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 07:07:25 PST

Yeah, and I'm sure it will run hyperCard and sync with Quicktakes.

Of COURSE I want to believe apple is making a PDA. OF COURSE I would buy the
PDA. BUT the market was saturated according to Jobs and Apple was in no
financial condition to contest it (which was true). The market is even more
saturated now, though apple is in better condition financially.

Anyway, they did make iPod/iTunes so, "sure, why not?"

If it runs NOS and NewtonScript I would be ecstatic. If it exists I bet it runs
on a strongarm processor, and might be a near zaurus clone (e.g. zaurus with
N.O.S.) if if if if

Rumors ugh, worse than no hope, generally are only false hope. Thats probably
why no one has commented.