Re: [NTLK] Ladys and Gentlemen, we have a new rumor!

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 07:24:47 PST

Dear Eric,

The way I deal with rumours like the one you mentioned is to read it,
then bin it. My MP 2100 kicks ass and there is nothing I could buy
right now, that could replace it. The screen size being the biggest
feature of my 2100 that is not available anywhere else.

Enjoy now, because no one knows what the future may hold. If for
example Apple made a Handspring size device, it still wouldn't be able
to replace my 2100. I can Sync with iCal now, I can sync my address
book now, I can use IMAP mail now. And my thanks to the people who have
made all these things possible now. Enjoy what we have and if new
things appear in the future then that is just a bonus, isn't it?

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html