Re: [NTLK] Mail V "survey"

From: mark (mark_at_imap-partners.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 13:43:19 PST

Thanks for replying Alan,

Alan Toops wrote:

> Mail V works with my .mac account fine.

OK, this is useful. I can send mail via .mac with Mail V, but I cannot receive mail.

If I may ask, do you normally (assuming you "normally" do not use your Newt for email) run your mac.com as an IMAP account ? Do you have a mailbox hierarchy on the server ? Do you store messages on the server ? Do you have containers (folders) on the server which are also mailboxes ?

A lot of questions I know, but I suspect that my problems with Mail V has more to do with the mailbox hierarchy on my IMAP servers than anything else, so I am trying to gather supportive evidence.

mark.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html