Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtendo 0.3

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 20:40:09 PST

I know :).

My site just went over it's bandwidth limit. Hoho, I'll have to choose a
mirror from one of the tremendously awesome people who offered it.

Well, actually I just got sound working! AND, it sounds pretty bad :).

As far as the keyboard driver goes, I've got lots of questions. This is
going to be more of an undertaking than I was first aware. My biggest
worry is how to tell if a key has been released. I'll keep you posted. I
don't actually have a keyboard yet, so again, hard to tell for sure :D.

The serial nintendo controller sounds a lot easier to implement :D.
Anyway, new update in a week or so I think :D.

-Eagan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html