Re: [NTLK] Mail V

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 16:02:01 PST

On Monday, February 23, 2004 at 11:10 Martin Joseph wrote:

> Actually my newted account works perfectly. Although I did check my
> mail from mail.app first so I suppose that might have somehow triggered
> creation of folders?
>
> When a message comes into a new imap account on the server, wouldn't it
> create an imap inbox at that time?
>
> Anyhow,
> Thanks for all your efforts Grant.
> Marty
--------------------
Sorry Marty meant to reply to the list! Here goes:

On Monday, February 23, 2004 at 11:10 Martin Joseph wrote:

> Actually my newted account works perfectly. Although I did check my
> mail from mail.app first so I suppose that might have somehow triggered
> creation of folders?
>
> When a message comes into a new imap account on the server, wouldn't it
> create an imap inbox at that time?
>
> Anyhow,
> Thanks for all your efforts Grant.
So does mine since I went back to my Newted account check my personal web page (like Simon suggested) & deleted 2 files & now only get 4 created folders. Grant how do I get rid or find my private
private/.htacess and network trash folders? And Simon thank you for the new Version! I'm able to download gif and jpeg images .lawlessly with text included but still can't view a pict file? It downloads but when I open it up all I get is a box with the word "picture" in it! Downloading emails using Mail V its very very fast!

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html