Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 15:15:12 PST

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004, at 04:57 PM, Berthe M. Willumsen
wrote:
> [snip]

> BUT it worked once!! I must have done something which makes it accept
> the file...... Or maybe I have corrupted the Palm Desktop application?
>
> Suggestions, anyone??

Well, just the usual: repair permissions and if that doesn't work
re-install the application.

Was there a different outcome for a freshly-created Claris Organizer
file versus one that had been modified by synching?

Please let us know if you figure it out, Berthe. Could be a good
synching arrangement for many.

Michael