Re: [NTLK] Newtie Awards

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 15:46:54 PST

On 9-jan-04, at 13:59, This Old Newt wrote:
> Due to the utter underwhelming response of the voting. The Newtie award
> selections will continue this week or so. I dont know if it was due to
> the holiday season or whatever...
>
> But visit www.thisoldnewt.com for your chance to select the best of the
> best in Newtonia 2003

Personally I wouldn't mind voting for a second time because it's always
so hard to choose, so many great people with great contributions out
there.

For all 'Newbies', and lately I get the feeling we've been joined by
quite a few people, the Newtie award are the only annual awards that we
have and they're are held in high esteem, so please go and vote for
your favorites!

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html