Re: [NTLK] Newton MAME

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 05:48:57 PST

    I have a Yopy, and the most used app is xMame. I suppose you're the
person to thank for so many hours of fun. Thanks!!

>Use of the keyboard or 'hot zones' on the screen for direction control
>is an idea, though I'd appreciate any ideas that you all may have.

    I've always wanted to design some kind of Joy-Pad for the newton, How
many keys are needed?

>Anyway, these are all thoughts. Let me know what you think!

    Great ideas!

Daniel

PS. How many people here is in the Mobile phones industry? I work for
Vitelcom Mobile Technology, Eckhart for Nokia, now Gareth (which company?),
anybody else? I'm seeing some things in the new phones that look like they
were copied from the Newton UI.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html