Re: [NTLK] Holidays 2004!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 08:36:33 PST

Well actually that program is by Brian Ogilvie not Adam Tow. And I posted
about it being available a few weeks back, and he was thankful (he is very
busy so one less thing on this todo list). Of course it is a great package
and definitely worthy of a second posting (especially since at least one
person missed the first posting). :)

-Dan