[NTLK] Error when tapping Notes in Names: viewClass??? repost

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 08:46:06 PST

Sorry for reposting - but I seem to have seen people do that
occasionally when there were no responses?

Can anyone figure out what I can do to make my notes-in-Names open
for editing? I can see everything by scrolling, but cannot open. I
can add a new note to a note-less namecard; such a new note will
re-open for editing.

Internal memory 133 k, Names all internal, mp2100.

Berthe (list newbie, though Newt oldie...)
______
Recently, and not associated with anything I did that I am aware of,
I have become unable to open Notes in Names (mp2100).
The Error message says: 'Sorry, a problem has occurred. (View missing
viewClass)'.

That is probably informative, though not to me....

I have recently nSync'ed (transferred, really, nothing on the Mac to
start with) to AddressBook (OSX); there, the notes are present,
viewable and editable.

Anyone know how I "get back viewClass" so I can display Notes in Names again?
(anyone know how I lost it.....?)

Berthe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html