[NTLK] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: Marcel Flores (punkcow110_at_cs.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 19:15:06 PST

This past Saturday I went to the opening of the Tucson Apple Store
sporting a Newton on either side. I received lots of friendly smiles
from seasoned looking apple users each time I took it out for
whatever reason, lots of confused looks from younger people ("Apple
made what!" kind of looks), including employees. Now it seems to me
that if your working at an Apple Store you should be, at least
minimally, briefed on what Apple has made in the past. Either way,
the Tucson Apple store is very nice, if you live in Tucson definitely
check it out.

Marcel Flores

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html