Re: [NTLK] EZ Card Driver

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 15:36:07 PDT

>> There is a pkg on UNNA in the other folder in the drivers folder called
>> ezshowca.pkg, is that it?

Victor answered:

>It's supposed to be... of course I don't have said hardware so
>I couldn't test it.

I have it due to a rare streak of luck at eBay. I just
downloaded the driver, it works fine with the card. The card came with an
adapter
that had a VGA and a small round connector, the small round one
goes into a TV set. Works perfectly. There is also a cinch connector
that's probably for sound. Are the Newton sounds routed through the
card and go into the PC or Mac if connected with the right cable?
It took me some time to figure out how to start the output to the
TV set. When the card is inserted three veeery tiny buttons appear at
the top of the screen. Tiny enough to not notice them for quite some
time. The leftmost one is for switching the display on the TV on
and off, but what are the other two buttons for?

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de