Re: [NTLK] Hypothetical ATA Question

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 14:21:08 PDT

On Jun 20, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Matthew Atkinson wrote:
> Just thinking out loud here...
> Using Paul's ATA driver, would it be possible to use
> one of those USB or Firewire PCMCIA cards to add those

   If such a beast can be found that isn't CardBus (32 or maybe 64-bit
data bus, among other things), then probably. Although I doubt the ATA
driver would be of much use - maybe using the lowest layer to do the
TCardHandler transport, but that would most likely be just as hard as
writing a specialized TCardHandler from scratch.

Jim