Re: [NTLK] exNewt (long, very)

From: Manuel Probsthain (manu_at_xonxion.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 15:23:22 PST

Eckhart Köppen wrote:

>Well, I can't really say anything bad about it, can I ;)?
>
>If I would get it subsidized as part of a phone contract, I probably
>wouldn't mind.

That's why I'm asking, time for a new contract is coming and I need to
get rid of the 3650 which has a waaay too lousy constructed housing.
Nice lookin' though, but you should never use the vibrating alert
because the thing gets too loud...

>Personally, I still prefer the Newton + basic cell phone combination,
>especially with Bluetooth.

Me too, but sorry, the 1337 tech-toy-drooling geek that sits in my head
says 'Yeah, I need this thingy, neeeed, buy it, buy buy buy, yeeehaw!!!'
like it happened with most of my stuff that my girlfriend could kill me

Cheers,
Manu