Re: [NTLK] 3com 3c589d

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:02:46 PDT

how much different is the 3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT model?
the light lights up for a second, which you say is normal. Then I get a
little window that pops up and says there's something wrong with the
card with the (-61001) error... which seems to pop up for anything that
doesn't have drivers... if I'm understanding the error correctly.
I've installed the 3Com drivers, as well as the patch drivers. Still no
love from newtie to the card.
any suggestions??

thanks,
JSD <><