Re: [NTLK] [OT] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 11:43:21 PDT

On May 5, 2004, at 11:33 AM, Mike Burrell wrote:

>> Corrupting them? bad habits? wow.
>>
>> D.
>
> Reality check: though possibly the majority might care less about
> morals,
> not all have given up on the idea. C'mon, are there any ladies on this
> list
> even? Don't you all care?

Morals? How on earth does this have anything to do with morals?

You think pictures of naked people are immoral?

Your use of "ladies" is interesting as well.

I think it's more a question of taste. Personally I always find it
funny when content like this is labeled "adult" when in my opinion
it's more juvenile then adult.

marty