Re: [NTLK] AW: Jaggies? From Nushield install?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 02:37:07 PDT

Actually, my jaggies were (temporarily) completely cured by NuShield
insertion. So part of my problem, I conclude, was accumulation of
stuff which was cleared away by the NuShield installation maneuvres.
Turns out mine was weird from the beginning - only I didn't realize
it, since I only had one other Newton, and did not know if the
difference were just unit-to-unit variation.

But anyway, I believe there is no reason to think that NuShields can
_cause_ jaggies.

Berthe
Denmark, MP2100