Re: [NTLK] word wrap dilemma

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 11:26:24 PST

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:29:22 -0600, Doug P <dougp_at_ispinn.com> wrote:
> Scenario:
>
> I'm writing, writing, writing in ink text (or regular text, FTM) and my Newt splits a word in half and wraps the pieces so that
>
> ... col
>
> is at the end of one line, and
>
> lect
>
> is on the beginning of the next line. I would normally use the 'V' gesture to collect the two pieces and join them together, but since the word is split among two lines, that's impossible.

Hey Doug! ;) long time since we last spoke...
In any case here's an alternative solution.

Highlight the two fragmented parts of the word.
Double Tap, then select the Letter by Letter option instead fo the keyboard.
By your example you will see 'col'.
Now scrub the space after the 'l' and the word will be 'collect'.

Hope this is a decent work around that works for you as some
suggestions don't always work well for all user.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung