Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 18:16:50 PST

Hello!
Thanks for the kind words, I have seen some comments
about me/us that are well lets just say not very nice,
I really wish people know that I do care, I have spend
hours going throught the Newtons, but like a said they
got the worng box, its not there falt but I'm not
happy that some many of you actualy have go the wrong
units... I being a Newton user my self know what a
"good Newton" is, and I try to ship the best I can...
I know a few people on eBay that sell Newton items
too, but they I have found don't really try that
hard... I have been going throgh my other e-mail that
does not work and found so many complaints, If only
they send to sales_at_macsruscomputers.com it would have
been fixed... My main reason for selling on eBay is
to have fun, sell extra, make some extra cash, and
have new experinces. The main reasons everone else
does... Any was, ALL of you who had issues, please
let me know your info, and I shall correct the best I
can...

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis