Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 23:05:36 PST

Well, yes I have stated MANY TIMES that it was our
error, it seems not even visable to change the eBay
e-mail address, and as I know and it should be
noticed, my e-mail "sales_at_macsruscomputers" is my main
e-mail, and that is what ALL Other accounts (other
then eBay) are reistered as... There is no way to
make all of my customers happy, however I take all
opertinies to do so... I do NOT sell ANY bad units,
nor do I sell ANY units that were defective... Well
since I gather from you, you are staing that you do
not what a refund or exchance, that is fine I offer
this to all the people that got the bad batch... Also
as an FYI, I had no knowlage of these posting til a
customer e-Mailed to let me know... As I have stated
I buy many Newton and have many if you were implieing
that I buy from Gilco40X and reselling them, then you
are in some way correct, since those were the ones
shipped out by mistake... The Newtons we got from
them were to get the main boards and the cards, as I
have stated... I respect the Newton people here and
everyware, as you must remember I (as a person) am
part of this Newton People, And thats the reason we
get them and sell them... I think I will STOP Selling
them on eBay as it seems, I would like to wait til
everone here is happy (minus those who do not want
to)... Again should any one like to please e-mail me,
and again SORRY for OUR Mistake!

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis