[NTLK] Looking for cables

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 06:59:15 PDT

Hi,

After talking with Elizabeth and Ronnie when they were in NYC about
the Nikon CoolPix 950 and the ability to download the pictures direcly
to the Newt I jumped in and purchased one on the cheap.

However to get anything off without a CF adapter for my PC or Laptop I
need cables. If anyone of you has the Vido Out or Digital I/O Cables
or knows someone who's selling them I'd be interested. My Newt can
wait to converse with my Nikon.

PS: I'm on eBay searching but not all the cables are available.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung