[NTLK] Experience with Wireless LAN

From: sacha_at_my-home.li
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 12:20:21 PDT

Hi to all in the list

I just wanted to share my success in installing a WIFI Card with a Messagepad 2100. And add another 'working
combination' to the list.

I buyed from expansys a Buffalo Card that was compatible with Hiroshis driver.
http://www.expansys-usa.com/product.asp?code=111534 They have 'local' internet 'stores' everywhere.

My Wireless Router is a Fujitsu-Siemens AP-600RP-USB http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/home/products/wireless/lan/
connectair_wlan_ap_600rp_usb_accesspoint.html

I have an Ibook and a WinXP Laptop connected as well.

I did setup the router and activated WEP with 128bit and wrote down the string.
Installed the necessary drivers (as mentioned in the wiki) and the newton sucessfully identified the card.

Courier and Mail V are working fine.

The Newton is just great.

Nice weekend
Sacha Zemp