Re: [NTLK] Battery pack - 2300 mAh cells?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 09:22:36 PDT

>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl>
>Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:47:55 +0200
>
>On 14-sep-04, at 8:22, Jon Glass wrote:
>> But secondly, each time you remove your batteries, the Newton resets
> > itself--unless you also have it plugged in.

>I think that the sled WITH modification was what was meant here, so no
>extra hassle.

Uhm, what is a modified sled?

>But the fact that you don't have a sled does complicate it a bit ;-)

The Newton-gems in my closet reach unspeakable value... *g*

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?