Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 13:44:09 PDT

TOO BAD all of us arent closer to one another. we could order one shipment and have them distributed to us all. now if sumone has sumtime on thier hands and is close to a post office and would be willing to collect payments and addresses and then send them once they were received that would be great.

DREAMING ABOUT A HAT,

LAG

Wilber <playboy7811_at_163.com> wrote:
Hi Oliver,
This is my absolute favorite, but I guess the barret cap HT-029 could also look neat with the (3D-embroidered) Newton logo...

*what a good idea!

Do I get this right, you offer single sample items such as the ones in your links, for free?! l *wow* Please confirm! :)

*confirmed,as long as you're a fan with great passion in Newton:-)
*I designed the cap samples just for fun,not for sale or doing some businesses.
the motivation is very simple,I love Newton,that's why I did it!

Wilber
Oliver Brose
oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
16:36:00 2004-09-29
Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?
------------------------
>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:8:47 +0800
>From: "Wilber"

Hello Wilber,

>Pls refer to the following links for different style of Newton Baseball Caps:
>
>http://www.macfans.com.cn:16080/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3435&all_threadpage=2&pageid=6his is my absolute favorite, but I guess the barret cap HT-029 could also look neat with the (3D-embroidered) Newton logo...

This is my absolute favorite, but I guess the barret cap HT-029 could also look neat with the (3D-embroidered) Newton logo...

>the cap could be also sent to you for FREE,if you just want one piece and would like to pay freight(freight collect).

Do I get this right, you offer single sample items such as the ones in your links, for free?! l *wow* Please confirm! :)

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?